Monday, October 26, 2009

Oh God... Forgive me when i whine..

Adusss... dah lama rasanya x update blog ni.. dah berabuk dah pun.. bukan malas nk update tapi masa tu x mengizinkan.. cbuk ckit ngan keje.. kali ni xde apa yang menarik yang nak dikongsi ngan semua. cuma nak bubuh benda ni ajer. Nape pakcik beria sangat postkan lagu ni? hahah.. xde apa jgk sebenarnya.. ataupun mybe pakcik tertarik ngan lirik lagu ni.. haha.. lagu ni nampak bersahaja tapi dapat memukau jiwa pakcik.. kepada sesiapa yang dah lama layan lagu nasheed ni. kita layan lagi sekali ek.. ok lah.. kita layannn....... Zaaassssss.................. OH...GOD.....!!!!!






Forgive Me English Nasheed
Lyrics:
Today, upon a bus,
I saw a girl with golden hair.
And wished I was as fair.
When suddenly she rose to leave,
I saw her hobble down the aisle.
She had one leg and wore a crutch.
But as she passed, she smiled.
Oh God, forgive me when I whine.
I have two legs the world is mine.

With feet to take me where I `d go.
With eyes to see the sunset's glow.
With ears to hear what I'd know.
Oh God, forgive me when I whine.
I have blessed indeed, the world is mine.

I stopped to buy some candy.
The lad who sold it had such charm.
I talked with him, he seemed so glad.
If I were late, it `d do no harm.
And as I left, he said to me,
"I thank you, you've been so kind.
You see," he said, "I `m blind"
Oh God, forgive me when I whine.
I have two eyes the world is mine.

With feet to take me where I `d go.
With eyes to see the sunset's glow.
With ears to hear what I'd know.
Oh God, forgive me when I whine.
I have blessed indeed, the world is mine.


I saw a child with eyes of blue.
He stood and watched the others play.
He did not know what to do.
I stopped a moment and then I said,
"Why don't you join the others, dear?"
He looked ahead without a word.
And then I knew. He couldn't hear.
Oh God, forgive me when I whine.
I have two ears the world is mine.

With feet to take me where I `d go.
With eyes to see the sunset's glow.
With ears to hear what I'd know.
Oh God, forgive me when I whine.
I have blessed indeed, the world is mine

2 comments:

n@m@n said...

salam..ingat ko ngaju doh..hehe

Anak Tumpat said...

haha..ngaju deh? dok ehhh.. cbuk n bt2 cbuk naman...

anaktumpat mengucapkan

Glitter Text
Make your own Glitter Graphics